Sunday 6 December 2015

For creative people

I'm a not very creative, but I make a lot of pictures and some of them are quite good.  So how could I monetize them online?
List of sites where you can do it is quite long if search for it.
My short list and what I am trying.

Cafepress - uploaded few fotos and ideas,  because why not? It cost you nothing more than your time. Maybe someone will buy IPhone case with your picture and you get few bucks.
Zazzle -  almost the same as above. Interface could be more user-friendly, but you will get your own "shop".

These are just 2 I tried and maybe not the best.  Who knows?

Slicethepie - listen to song, review it and get money. Sounds very good right?
                    Unfortunately they do not currently accept reviews from my country. 
                    Try it out, if you are from US.

If you are a amateur photographer you can try the following platforms to sell your photos.
Shutterstock
iStockphoto

You simply need to create your photo portfolio and submit it. If someone buys your photo you get the percentage of the sale. Best on these websites is that one photo can be sold multiple time thus generating cash flow for you.


Will be updated with new sites.  

No comments:

Post a Comment